AliExpress Package and Order Tracking
Track Your AliExpress Parcels and Orders
AliExpress is a marketplace popular all over the world. Anything can be bought from here: electronics, clothes, gadgets, etc. Obviously, customers like to know where their parcels are and where they are going to receive them. In this article we will review everything connected to the tracking of shipments from AliExpress.
As soon as the customer chose the product and paid his order, the seller passes it to the courier service for further transportation. The choice of the courier service depends on the shipping options. There is a free shipping option.
AliExpress shipping options
- AliExpress Standard Shipping
- AliExpress Saver Shipping
- AliExpress Seller's Shipping Method
- AliExpress Premium Shipping
The parcel gets the tracking number when it is passed to the courier service. It usually consists of letters and digits. This number is required to track the location of the parcel. Every order on AliExpress gets its own number. But it’s not possible to track the status with this number.
All parcels from AliExpress can be divided into two categories. Those packages that can’t be tracked fall into the first category. Usually the cheap products get into this category. Sellers often try to save on such packages. The shipping fee is decreased because the tracking is not included. Usually this type of packages are sent around China by the local courier services. The location can be tracked while the parcel is still on the territory of China. Then the parcel is sent to the destination country by China Post. As soon as the parcel leaves China, it is impossible to track its location.
The information about the parcel status is displayed along its way. To get this information, the tracking number is required. This number is assigned to the package upon the registration. The tracking process is described below.
How to track orders from AliExpress
The process of tracking the orders from AliExpress is as follows:
- Go to AliExpress website.
- Go to “My Orders” section.
- Select the order and click “Order details”.
- Copy and paste the tracking number into the corresponding field at the top of the page.
- Click “Track shipment”.
The tracking process for ePacket option.
- Go to ePacket official website.
- Enter the tracking number into the "Shipment Number" field.
- Enter the 6-digit code into the "Click the Verification" field.
If the number starts with LQ, LK, LF, LM, LN, LW, LX, LZ, BZ letters, then the parcel has been sent by ePacket. You can also use our service to track the parcel location.
AliExpress shipping terms
The shipping terms depend on several factors: the destinations country of the addressee, the courier service, etc. The average shipping term for AliExpress is 1 month. Expensive parcels can be delivered for 2 weeks. The shipping terms for cheap parcels is 30-60 days. Below is the information about shipping terms for several courier services.
- China Post - 1 month. China Post processes the most of the parcels from China. As a result, it is overloaded. This is why sometimes it takes more than a month for the parcel to reach its destination.
- Hongkong Post, Swiss Post, PostNord (Post of Sweden), Singapore Post - up to 30 days..
- Post of Fin;and (Posti) - 2-3 weeks. Sometimes the shipping terms can reach 35 days.
- ePacket - 2 weeks. Sometimes the shipping terms can reach 3 weeks.
- EMS - up to 2 weeks.
- Eshun (Zes Express) - from 30 to 45 days. This company delivers the parcel overland. This is why the shipping term is rather long.
To decrease the shipping terms (up to 14 days), you can use courier services. These services are paid.
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.