Portugal Post (CTT Correios de Portugal) Package Tracking
Track Your CTT Correios de Portugal Parcel
Portugal Post (CTT Correios de Portugal) specializes in providing a full range of postal services for individuals and legal entities in Portugal and other countries. Service was founded in 1520. The headquarters office is in Lisbon. The abbreviation CTT comes from the old name of the company - Correios, Telégrafos e Telefones (mail, telegraph, telephone). So the Post of Portugal was called until 1992. CTT Correios de Portugal is a member of the Universal Postal Union.
- normal mail (mail delivery weighing up to 2 kg for a period of 3 to 7 days);
- green mail (up to 2 kg for a period of 1 to 7 days);
- blue mail (up to 2 kg for a period of 1 to 5 days);
- registered mail (secure mail delivery);
- cargo delivery from 10 to 30 kg;
- express mail (up to 30 kg for up to 3 days).
Portugal Post also provides financial, logistic and mobile services.
How to track the shipment
You can track the status of a shipment by track number on the main page of the site. To do this, enter the order number in the "Acompanhar Entregas" section.
- Website: https://www.ctt.pt;
- Telephone: 707 26 26 26.
By all directions
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.