DPD Package Tracking
Track Your DPD Parcel
DPD Delivery Service started its work in 1976. Based in Aschaffenburg (Germany). During the first year of its activity, the company sent almost 1.5 million parcels. In 1980, she carried out 7 million shipments.
DPD mainly operates in Europe, with a direct presence in 23 countries. Outside of Europe, DPD operates in, Kazakhstan, Russia, Brazil, India, Turkey, South-EastAsia Morocco and South Africa.
If you do not want to wait for the courier or want to provide more delivery options for your customers, you can try the Pickup network.
The DPD Pickup network consists of:
- DPD Pickup Car Services are independent partners of DPD: various shops and local services (tanning salons, bookstores, etc.) that provide the services of sending or collecting parcels in addition to their main activities.
- DPD Pickup parcel machines are automatic self-service parcel terminals operating around the clock and seven days a week, where you can send and pick up parcels. Lockers are located near shopping centers and other attractions in 5 major cities
DPD Classic is perfect if you need dependable, attractively-priced parcel services to European countries.
- Efficient and secure shipping to over Europe
- Fast standard deliveries: 1-8 days in Europe.
- Shipping includes insurance up to 520 € per parcel. It is possible to apply for additional insurance.
- Shipments are AEO-F certified, which speeds up customs clearance.
- Online shipping status updates (I.O.D.).
- Simple labeling: one labeling in each country.
- Online P.O.D.s.
- Road transport generates eight times less CO2 than air freight.
- Web-site: https://www.dpd.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer service: +372 613 0012
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.