Romania Post Package Tracking
Track Your Romania Post Parcel
Romania Post (Posta Romana) is a government service that offers mail delivery services throughout Romania and to other countries. Started its activity in 1991. Included in the Universal Postal Union. The central office is located in Bucharest. In all regions of the country there are post offices of Romania. The company employs about 35,000 people.
Romania Post Services
- delivery of mail and parcels within the country,
- international delivery (including express),
- Logistic and consulting services
- currency exchange,
- software development, etc.
Track your shipment status
On the Romania Post website, you can track the status of mail items. To do this, enter the departure number or AWB code in the "Track & Trace" section. The departure number includes 13 characters: 2 letters at the beginning and at the end and 9 digits. Our site also provides the ability to track Posta Romana shipments.
- Website: www.posta-romana.ro;
- Telephone: 021 93 93 (for calls from Romania), 021 93 93 111 (for calls from abroad);
- Email: email@example.com.
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.