Finland Post (Posti) Package Tracking
Track Your Posti (Finland Post) Parcels
Post of Finland (Posti) is the largest Finnish postal company. The company provides services in the fields of postal services, logistics and IT-technologies. Belongs to the government of Finland. It has been working since 2007. The main office is in Helsinki. Posti includes over 1900 branches. Representative offices are located in 10 countries. Finland Post employs more than 27,500 people.
- delivery of correspondence, parcels and print media to all regions of Finland;
- sale of postage stamps;
- logistics services (transportation and storage of goods);
- processing invoices, document circulation and supply chains.
Track your shipment status
Posti provides its customers with the ability to track package status. Clients of the company can track at what stage their package is. To do this, you must register on the company website. For tracking, you need to enter the departure tracking number in a special field on the Posti website. Parcel receives a track number after registration. Only small packages can be unregistered. In this case, you cannot track the shipment.
- Website: https://www.posti.fi/index-en.html;
- Headquarters Address: Helsinki, 00230, Postinaival - 7A;
- Customer service telephone: 0 600 943 20, 0 100 851 60.
By all directions
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.