Thailand Post Package Tracking
Track Your Thailand Post Parcel
The state company Thailand Post provides postal services in this country. Other company services: international mail, financial services, sale of postal products. The Thai Post was founded in 1883. The headquarters is located in Bangkok. The company employs 24,000 people.
- SPSM - delivery of parcels weighing up to 2 kg by land or sea. Duration - from 60 to 100 days. Tracking is possible at an additional cost;
- IPSM - delivery of parcels weighing from 2 to 20 kg by land or sea. Duration - from 60 to 100 days. Tracking is paid.
- SPA - delivery of parcels up to 2 kg by air. Duration - from 14 to 30 days. Tracking is paid.
- IPA - delivery of parcels over 2 kg by air. Duration - from 14 to 30 days. Tracking is free.
- EMS - express delivery (5 - 15 days). Tracking is free.
You can track the location of the package on the Thailand Post website. To check the status of the shipment, you must specify the track number. This number consists of two latin letters, 9 digits and the letters TH at the end. The first letter depends on the type of departure:
- R - for registered small packets;
- C - for parcels weighing from 2 to 20 kg;
- E - for EMS shipments.
You can also track packages on our website.
Other Megabonus projects
MegabonusCash back serviceMake smart purchases with cash back all around the world.
MegabonusSmart CartCollect products from different stores in one place and track the price.
MegabonusReviewsRead reviews about the products and buy only proven products of high quality.